Friday, July 15, 2016


I was 54 before I heard the term for the first time. At work, and sadly enough a younger co-worker had to educate me on the definition. Then I had to wonder how she knew what it meant, but I never asked. According to my resources, which is usually Wikipedia, a fluffer is a person who keeps a male actor aroused while a desired angle is being set up on the set. It can involve touching in the way of a blow-job or non-penetrative sex. The main goal, obviously, is to keep the actor excited until the grand finale.

Did you ever wonder how the star in the porno you were watching remained hard for so long? I didn't, I just thought he had good stamina, and sometimes I wondered if it was ever going to end! lol

No comments: