Link to participating authors
1. Libby shook her head and Logan released a sigh of relief.
2. “Good. Now, just follow my lead.”
3. Climbing down turned out to be the longest journey of Logan’s life.
4. Every step of the way, every movement, made him sharply aware of Libby’s lithe body brushing against his front, keeping him aroused to the point of pain.
5. The light fragrance of her hair as it whipped about his face continuously teased his senses with something clean and mildly sweet.
6. Innocence that screamed of wildness, and heaven.