The six sentences below are from a work in progress. The link above will take you to the home page where you can access other 6 Sentence Sunday participants.
1. In spite of her mild protest he cupped her other breast and did the same thing.
2. Sighing, Sammy closed her eyes to savor the forbidden moment.
3. The tingling from her nipples traveled downward to her clit.
4. Feeling his strong erection she arched into it slightly.
5. John lost control and began to squeeze and caress her breasts with more vigor.
6. Growling low, he lowered his head and kissed the side of her neck before moving to her mouth.