Lord...I bought this blouse. Pretty really, black and gray with silver sparkles all over it. Dressy, not cheap. But those darn sparkles! The first day I wore it one of my team opened an outside door and then burst out laughing. I asked her what she was laughing at and she said I had sparkles all over me. Apparently the sun caught them and like little tiny mirrors I was reflecting everywhere. That day wherever I went I left a trail behind me.
They're all over my car, my office, on my shoes. And they wouldn't wash off my skin in the shower! I had to launder that blouse today and I was smart enough not to wash it with the rest of the clothes. In fact, I washed it all by itself after everything else was clean. Keeping my fingers crossed that when I took it out all the sparkles would be gone. Noooooo...it's as pretty as ever!
I don't think I'll be wearing that blouse very often.