I hope you've reached the right place, and I hope that you're over eighteen. This website is for adults only. No, I don't sell adult toys or videos or anything like that, this isn't a porn site. But it is the site of an erotic romance writer.
If you're looking for a steamy read, long, short or in between, where the characters are all over each other, get down and dirty, than I can guarantee that you will find something here. I'm going to level with you, my erotic romances are explicit and graphic in nature, but they all have happily forever or happily for now endings.
Enter at your own risk!
Friday, November 19, 2010
Truths for Mature Humans
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. (Gosh, this happened to me just the other day!)
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger. (This was me but lately I've discovered I really like naps.)
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font. (I think my friend Nancy and I would both like this one.)
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (That's easy! Just roll it up into a ball.)
6. Was learning cursive really necessary? (I can't even print, much less write cursive! My 4-year old granddaughter is learning it right now.)
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. (I agree.)
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day. (Yeah, it's called Monday and Friday.)
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again. (Please!)
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.(Good one!)
15. I think the freezer deserves a light as well. (I don't have any problem finding the ice cream buried in the back.)
16. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
18. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters! (Oh my god, I've actually done this!)
21. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and pinning the tail on the donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time! (I think the sound of the alarm going off is the worst sound in the world.)
24. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. (Ladies.....Quit Laughing.)